REGION BEZ HRANIC
SPOLEČNĚ PRO ČESKOU REPUBLIKU A BAVORSKO
REGION OHNE GRENZEN
Common border region Czech Republic – Bavaria. Overcoming legal obstacles in the areas of governance, economy, social affairs and health
Project No.: 68
Duration: 01. 09. 2017 – 29. 02. 2020
Funded by: Program of Cross-border Co-operation Czech Republic – Free State of Bavaria, Target EÚS 2014–2020
Main partners: University of West Bohemia, Pilsen
Project partner: University of Passau, Institut für Rechtsdidaktik
Associated partner: Union of towns and municipalities of the Czech Republic
The aim of the project is to formulate such solutions that are systematical and shall help to overcome gradually statutory, legal and administrative barriers in order to establish friendly cross-border cooperation in the region Bohemia – Bavaria
Another goal of the projects aims to increase the attractivity of living in the region of Bohemia – Bavaria and to support investor’s interest in the region by removing legal-administrative obstacles.
As a part of project implementation, there was a creation of three working teams that each of them focused on topics related to legal-administrative problems in cross-border cooperation with the goal to enhance this co-operation gradually within the region Bohemia – Bavaria.
Team 1 – (SOCIÁLNÍ PRÁVO/SOCIALRECHT) – Social Affairs Law
– Health and social affairs – emergency and rescue agencies (so-called „Blue-lights agencies“)
Team 2 (CESTOVNÍ RUCH/FREMDEMVERKEHR) – Tourism
– Administration – analyses of existing networks as examples for wider cooperation models for cross-border cooperation, support for culture, tourism and community development)
Team 3 (VEŘEJNOSPRÁVNÍ ZÁLEŽITOSTI/ÖFFENTLICHE VERWALTUNGSANGELEGENHEITEN) – Public Administration Issues
– Economy (increased cooperation in strategic infrastructure project preparation with cross-border impact, improvement of the legal and administrative framework for enterprises and undertakings in the border region).
Main activities of all teams
– analyses of legal and administrative obstacles in a particular agenda,
– analyses of best practice in cross-border cooperations.
Teams shall work on:
– creation of reasoned recommendations to the proposed legislative changes and to the administrative procedures,
– creation of manuals for easier cross border cooperation for each of the topics with the aim to share the best practice
– establishment of common Czech-German working group for cross-border cooperation.
– incorporation into relevant projects in the region Bohemia – Bavaria.